Friday, February 22, 2013

act 3 scene 4

I've now discovered the truth of my uncle, and now must avenge my father. I'm a smart man indeed for creating this setup and all has gone perfectly according to my plan. I now must save the last part and do it the killing at the right moment. My mother is a fool for marrying him, and i'm  glad I made things right with my mother. I'm also glad that I've told her all of things that she didn't want to hear, but I had no choice. I needed to clear up this dirty atmosphere and make things right by telling her what she needed to hear. The truth hurts indeed, but thats how life goes. From this point on I'm no longer afraid to do anything and I've showed it by killing that other fool Polonius. My humbleness has now turned into aggressiveness. From this point on, things are and going to be made right!

No comments:

Post a Comment